We approach pool building like an art form. Right from the design stage, we undertake in-depth planning and surveys. Our designs are formulated keeping in mind potential factors such as shape of the plot, landscape &terrain. After meticulous planning, we then build a truly customized product that caters to your exact needs.
Our team will help you understand the process from start to finish including:
- A free design consultation including a review of your ideas and needs
- Analysis of your yard for best use
- Visualization of your ideas will be provided with interactive 3-D designs. We are keen to establish rapport with our clients to be able to know better what they want when it comes to their pool ideas.
- Samples of different 3D pool designs are readily available in our pool design library to give our clients more options to choose from an array of unique, contemporary designs
Swimming pool design and building, we approach to envy small and bog projects as an art for us, from the very scratch we make a keen look and many surveys to every tiny details possible to save our reputation and client’s troubles in future. After we find everything alright and good to go we then move to our planning and execution to build the exactly and truly customized product/project that matches to your exact need.
Our team is willing to help you with the procedure from scratch to finishing part as follow:
– Free visit and consultation upon your ideas and needs
– A 2d/3d design will presented to visualize the final product upon your request
– Provide few samples and ideas as needed
– Taking care of all the government approvals and how to follow up with them (can be included in our proposal)
– Work schedule program will be represented to help you understand each and every step of the procedure/construction
Swimming pool types:
1. Overflow pool:
In this type of pool water level is the same as the top deck level. Around the pool perimeter there is a channel in which the water drains into a creating a visual master piece. It looks like a big mirror in your backyard.
2. Skimmer type:
The free board swimming pool also widely known as skimmer pool has been one of the most frequently built swimming pool. Mostly people like It due to its flexible designs, easy maintenance and cost effectiveness. In this type of pool the water level usually regulated around six inches from top level.
3. Infinity pool:
Also known as negative edge, zero edge, disappearing edge or vanishing edge. It is famous for its visual effects which gives a look as water is vanishing into its horizon and mostly its seen in luxurious hotels, exotic resorts, exclusive estates. The infinity pool is said to have originated in Bali, Indonesia. Where its inspiration came directly from observing the dramatic effects created by the ubiquitous terraced rice paddies. Known locally as “SAWAH” for which the island is famous.